- Finely grind the roasted gram in a mixer and set aside.
- Add cardamom in sugar and grind.
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a heavy-bottomed pan and fry the cashew nuts.
- In the same bowl, pour the remaining ghee and set aside when it starts to melt and heat.
- Stir in the powdered gram over low heat for 10 minutes until raw smell goes.
- Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and roasted nuts and mix well.
- Pour melted ghee little by little and mix well.
- When it is hot enough to hold in your hand, roll small balls out of it.
- Delicious Maladu is ready