Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
8.Fresh cream- 2tbsp
- Cook palak in boiling water for 2 minutes.Drain and grind it to a fine taste.
- Grind onion,tomato and green chilly into a fine paste.
- Cut paneer into cubes and shallow fry until light golden brown.
- Heat butter/oil in a kadai and splutter cumin seeds.Fry chopped ginger and garlic.Add onion tomato paste and stir till the oil separates.
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder and garam masala.Fry for a minute.
- Add palak paste,water and salt.allow it to a boil and add paneer cubes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh cream.
- Mix well and serve.
Wow my favorite :) Nice colorReplyDelete
Participate and win prizes
The Master Chef Contest
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
looks very creamy and yummy...ReplyDelete
something I love to have... yummReplyDelete
looks very good. love that your spinach gravy is still bright green after cooking itReplyDelete
Palak paneer looks perfect n yumm :)ReplyDelete
On-Going event EP Series ~ Basil or Cardamom @Cook-Ezee
Nice green color, looks delicious..ReplyDelete
Love the color,looks so tempting.ReplyDelete
Loved the nice green color and looks yummm....ReplyDelete
Nice and super dish !!!ReplyDelete
looks very deliciousReplyDelete
Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice blog :) Do please visit my blog http://tangymind.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
Awaiting to hear your comments :) I followed ur blog :)
Very healthy n tempting..yummy!!ReplyDelete
Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)
2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom
so delicious and healthy palak paneer :)ReplyDelete
Looks really temptingReplyDelete
looks extremely tempting. i so love the green color!!ReplyDelete
All time fav..Looks fab Ganga.ReplyDelete
looks yummy and nice colour...ReplyDelete
Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen
looks fabulous and delicious:)ReplyDelete
Nice way of presentaion..
Happily following your space..:-)
pls visit and join my space in ur free time
new to your space..u have a nice collection of recipes..ReplyDelete
visit me sometime at Delicious Adventures
wow dear...the palak paneer looks absolutely delish !!!!this is one of my favorite recipes !!!ReplyDelete