Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
8.Fresh cream- 2tbsp
- Cook palak in boiling water for 2 minutes.Drain and grind it to a fine taste.
- Grind onion,tomato and green chilly into a fine paste.
- Cut paneer into cubes and shallow fry until light golden brown.
- Heat butter/oil in a kadai and splutter cumin seeds.Fry chopped ginger and garlic.Add onion tomato paste and stir till the oil separates.
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder and garam masala.Fry for a minute.
- Add palak paste,water and salt.allow it to a boil and add paneer cubes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh cream.
- Mix well and serve.