2.Potato-2 medium(boiled and mashed)
Garam masala Powder-1/4tsp
9. Cream cheese spread-6-8 tsp
- Soak soya chunks in boiling water for 2 minutes.Cover with a lid and keep it aside for 15 minutes.Drain and squeeze excess water out.Grind it coarsely.Again squeeze out excess water.
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan and add onion,ginger,garlic and green chilly. Sauté until translucent.Add spices and fry for a minute.Add minced soya chunks,chopped tomato curry leaves and salt.Cover and cook for 5 more minutes in minimum heat.
- Add mashed potato and mix well.
- When cooled,stuff with cheese,shape into cutlets,dip in beaten eggs and roll in bread crumbs .
- Fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.