1.Jackfruit seeds (chakkakuru)-200gms (peel and cut length wise)
Cucumber (Vellarikka)-200gms (cubed)
Mango-1 small (cubed)
Pearl onion (kunjulli)-2
Dry red chilly-2
- Pressure cooks vegetables with 1cup water turmeric powder and salt.(1 Whistle)
- Grind coconut with pearl onion and green chilly.
- Add this paste to the cooked vegetables and mix well.Adjust salt and water.
- Allow it to a boil and remove from fire.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Fry chopped onion, curry leaves and dry chilly . Pour this into the curry and mix well.
- Serve with rice.
looks incredible.. never heard this..ReplyDelete
Yummy curry,looks super delicious.ReplyDelete
wow....super pinky....nhan ennu chakka kuru vum pavakka yuma undakkiye.....:)ReplyDelete
Super ketto...pacha manga add cheytal adipoli aavum...Yummm..ReplyDelete
lovely and delicious combo curry.ReplyDelete
Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen
Ganga the curry looks amazingly yummy.ReplyDelete
superb,chakkakuru kitiyenkile onnu try cheyamayirunnu.....ReplyDelete
superb looking curry.. yummReplyDelete