- Shallow fry paneer cubes in 1 tbsp of butter. Keep aside.
- Cut onion, tomato ginger,garlic and green chilly.Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes.Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a microwave safe dish on 100% power for 1 minute.Add onion-tomato paste and microwave for 6 minutes. Stir 3 times during cooking.
- Add 1/2 cup milk,1/2cup water,salt and kasuri methi and mix well.Close the dish and microwave for 4 minutes.Stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add cashew paste and fried Paneer cubes.Mix well and microwave on 80%power for 3 minutes.Garnish with fresh cream.
Had this for dinner yesterday..this sounds a great recipe and easy too..looks temptingReplyDelete
Adipoli curry.. and that last pic is superb!ReplyDelete
Yum yum,super inviting paneer butter masala..ReplyDelete
sounds so simple and delicious..yummy paneer curry.ReplyDelete
Invitation for a potluck
Food Blog Event
Food Blog Event Roundups
so creamy and delicious..ReplyDelete
so inviting dish...superbReplyDelete
looks yummy mouthwatering clicksReplyDelete