3.Canned Cherry Filling-1/2tin
- Cut cheese into thin slices. Soak cheese in water for 4 hours to remove the salt (change water every 30minutes). Drain and wrap the cheese in kitchen towel for 1hour to absorb any remaining water.
- Grind the biscuits and mix in the melted butter with it. Grease a shallow tray with butter.Sprinkle the mixture over and press well to flatten evenly all over the tray.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend cheese, condensed milk,sugar and milk until smooth.
- Soak gelatine in 2tbsp cold waterfor 10 minutes.Add 1/3 cup boiling water and mix well..Mix with cheese mixture.Pour on to the biscuit base.Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with cherry filling.