1.Ground Almonds-1/2 cup
3.All Purpose flour-1&1/2cups
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine all purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl beat butter and powdered sugar until creamy.Add egg and beat well.Reduce speed to low and then add the flour slowly to the mixture until combined.
- Divide dough evenly into 2 bowls.Mix one portion with red food coloring, and one with green food coloring.
- Take small portions from each color and shape into small balls.Flatten slightly and press an almond into the center of each cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
super colorful cookies......luks so yummyReplyDelete
Wow..Cookies luks so colorful..ReplyDelete
Colorful and perfect cookiesReplyDelete
Nalla ugran pics anallo dear!!! adipoli!ReplyDelete
wow..that looks so goodReplyDelete
wow, so colourful and yummy cookies..ReplyDelete
Lovely & yummy cookies! You have an award waiting at my space. Grab it! Here is the link: http://teenzyummydelights.blogspot.com/2011/11/vegetable-noodles.htmlReplyDelete
very colorful and tempting cookies...ReplyDelete
soooo lovely and colourful...beautiful cookies dear.ReplyDelete
looks like barfi.....love the idea and the coloursReplyDelete
Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions
Those cookies looks damn pretty..ReplyDelete