- Wash and soak spinach in boiled water for a minute,drain completely.Grind the spinach into a fine paste in your food processor without any additional water.
- Combine the flour, salt, oil and prepared spinach paste in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough.Cover with a wet cloth and keep it aside for an hour.
- Peel and mash the potatos with a masher or back of a spoon.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.Add chopped green chillies and onions and sauté till the onions turn pink.Add turmeric powder,chilly powder and garam masala.Remove from heat.Add mashed potato,corriander leaves and salt.Mix well.
Rolling out Parathas
- Divide the dough into balls and stuff with potato filling.
- Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava.
- Add some ghee to both the sides of paratha.