All purpose Flour-2tbsp
Crushed Cardamom seeds-5
- Mix sugar,water and crushed cardamom seeds in a pan.Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Set aside
- In a bowl,add milk powder,all purpose flour and baking soda.Mix well.Add 2tbsp ghee and mix it with dry ingredients..Add milk little by little and make a soft dough.Cover and keep it aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 portions.Shape into smooth balls.
- The balls are deep fried in refined oil/ghee till the color becomes golden brown.
- Add fried gulab jamuns into the warm syrup.The balls should soak in the syrup for at least 2 hours before serving.
GJs have come out so well.( That's what my kids call them )ReplyDelete
ente favourite sweet annu ganga....perfect jamun da...ReplyDelete
Yummy Gulab Jamun..ReplyDelete
My favorite..looks delicious.ReplyDelete
Yummmmm :) I have them at home right now to satisfy my temptation :) Delicious :)ReplyDelete
Looks delicious..They turned out great and perfectReplyDelete
lovely gulab jamuns. love them hot with a dollop of ice cream.ReplyDelete
Lovely and tasty gulab jamuns.ReplyDelete
looks soft and perfect...yummy.ReplyDelete
I wish i could reach thro my computer for a taste..:PReplyDelete
my fav, looks delicious and feel like having some now :)ReplyDelete
Sherikkum kodipichu! How did you make it to such perfection? Kudos dear!!ReplyDelete
My niece loves Jamun. She is coming to visit me in May, and I will try to make there for her! I am a new follower. PatsyReplyDelete