1.Puff Pastry Sheet-1
5.Thick coconut milk-2tbsp
- Mix sliced onion,ginger, garlic, salt and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes.Stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add masalas and microwave on 80% power for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut milk.Microwave on 80% power for 6-8 minutes.Stir 3 times during cooking.Adjust salt and let it rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 strips.Place 1tbsp of masala and then a half of boiled egg,cut side down.Seal the edges by applying very little water.Brush with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree C for 10-12 minutes