1.Puff Pastry Sheet-1
5.Thick coconut milk-2tbsp
- Mix sliced onion,ginger, garlic, salt and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes.Stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add masalas and microwave on 80% power for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut milk.Microwave on 80% power for 6-8 minutes.Stir 3 times during cooking.Adjust salt and let it rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 strips.Place 1tbsp of masala and then a half of boiled egg,cut side down.Seal the edges by applying very little water.Brush with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree C for 10-12 minutes
perfect puffs da!ReplyDelete
Looks so delicious !ReplyDelete
yummy n tempting..love your perfection Ganga..:)ReplyDelete
My fav anytime,simply inviting..ReplyDelete
My fav..Urs looks perfect & delicious.ReplyDelete
an all time fav.........nd i live n um ghuwalina ganga.........ReplyDelete
Yummy puffs,looks awesome..enikku kothiyavunnuReplyDelete
yumm.love the puffs.ReplyDelete
Vegie / Fruit a month - Orange
wow looks yum,its hard to find puff pastry sheets hereReplyDelete
wow, delicious puffs..simple and quick recipe..ReplyDelete
Event:COOK IT HEALTHY:PROTEINicious
looks delicious dear..very tempting..love it..ReplyDelete
puffs adipoli ayittundu ketto ente fav anithu superrbbReplyDelete
Yummy, ente vayil vellam varunu...this was a regular during our college days!ReplyDelete
yummy yummy yum!!! Bakeriyil kaanunna polunde..ReplyDelete