Thursday, February 25, 2010
BUTTER CHICKEN (Microwave)
• Chicken is marinated with chilly powder, ginger-garlic paste garam masala powder, yoghurt, salt and lemon juice. Keep it aside for an hour.
• Add cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and microwave at high power for 45 seconds.
• Add onion paste and microwave at high for 3 minutes.
• Add tomato puree and microwave for 4 minutes. Stir 2 times during cooking.
• Mix cashew paste and microwave on 80%power for 2 minutes.
• Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.