1.Baby corn-20 nos(small square pieces)
Maida -1/2 cup
Corn flour- 1/4 cup
Kashmiri red chilly powder- 1/2tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 2tsp
3.Onion (sliced) -1
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Red or green capsicum (sliced/chopped) - 1 medium
Green chilly -2
4.Tomato sauce -2tbsp
Soya sauce- 1tsp
5.Spring onion(chopped)-2 springs
7.Salt to taste
- Make a slightly thick batter with corn flour and maida dissolved in water.Add a tsp of the ginger garlic paste,1/2tsp red chilly powder & salt.
- Coat the baby corn pieces with the batter and then deep fry until golden brown.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.Add 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and fry till light brown.Add the onions ,chopped green chilies and capsicum . Saute till onions turn translucent and shiny(do not brown the onions).
- Add 1/2tsp red chilly powder ,chopped spring onion ,tomato sauce , Soya sauce and chilly sauce.
- Add 1tbsp corn flour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.Add the fried baby corn pieces and mix well (If you would like the baby corn manchurian with a little gravy ,you can add some more corn flour dissolved in water).
Looks delicious and colourful....ReplyDelete
hi..Thanks alot for visiting my blog..Baby corn manchurian looks yummy and spicy..:)ReplyDelete
Very creative....nice clickReplyDelete
looks spicy and healthy oneReplyDelete