Refined flour/maida -1/2cup
Kashmiri red chilli powder -1tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 2tsp
Red or green capsicam(chopped) -1/2cup
Green chillies -3
Tomato sauce -2tbsp
spring onion (chopped)-2springs
Salt to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into small florets and boil/cook for 5 mts with pinch of salt. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Make a slightly thick batter with cornflour and refined flour dissolved in water,add a tsp of ginger garlic paste,1/2tsp red chilli powder& salt
- Coat the florets with the batter and then deep fry till it turns golden brown
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and fry till light brown.Add chopped onions,slit green chillies and capsicam.Saute till onions turn translucent and shiny(do not brown the onions)
- Add 1/2tsp red chilli powder,chopped springonion,tomato sauce , soyasauce&chillisauce
- Add 1tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water. (If you would like the gobi manchurian with a little gravy,you can add some more cornflour dissolved in water) Add fried cauliflower florets and mix well.Adjust salt and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.