2 cups Rava/semolina
1.5 cups Sugar
5 tbsp ghee
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup+3 tbsp sugar
How to prepare
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a pan and fry the nuts. (Nuts, almonds, pistachios, raisins, whatever you like can be added)
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in the same pan and fry the rava on low heat for ten minutes. Rava is light brown in color and smells good. Turn off the heat and keep away from heat.
- Pour three tablespoons of ghee into the hot semolina and mix well.
- Grind powdered sugar and cardamom. Add it to the rava and mix well. Sugar should be added to the semolina only after the heat has reduced slightly.
- When the sugar is well combined, add nuts and a quarter cup of milk and mix well.
- Take a small amount of mixture in your hand.Press it with your hands and form a round shape ball
- serve rava ladoo once cooled completely or store in airtight container for 2 weeks.