We prepare a lot of different dishes with chicken. Chicken Kondattam is a very tasty dish that can be prepared very quickly.
- 1 kg Chicken cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilly powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice / vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp crushed fennel seeds
- 1.5 cups pearl onion
- Curry leaves
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chilly flakes
- 6-10 dried red chilly
- Marinate chicken pieces with ingredients 2-8 for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat a quarter cup of coconut oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces.When the chicken pieces are well cooked and crispy, add chopped pearl onion, curry leaves, crushed chillies and dried chillies and saute.
- When the onion is well combined with the chicken, add the tomato sauce and fry. Salt can be added if required.
- When the tomato sauce is well absorbed into the chicken pieces, turn off the heat.
- Delicious and easy chicken Kondattam ready.
Post a Comment