- 4 ripe plantains
- 1 tbsp of ghee
- 2 tbsp chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 3/4 cup grated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
How to prepare
- Peel,remove seeds and chop bananas and steam cook for 15 minutes.Grind without adding any water.
- Heat ghee in a preheated pan and fry the cashews and raisins. Add shredded coconut, cardamom powder and sugar and mix well. (If you do not eat eggs, you can add 1.5 cup of coconut).
- When the coconut and sugar are well combined, add the eggs one by one and mix until dry.
- Make lemon sized balls with banana, flatten it and put 1 tbsp of egg mixture in it.
- Fold the edges and deep-fry till golden color.