- 2 ripe plantains
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup maida
- 1&1/4 cup milk/water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
How to prepare
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a frying pan and fry the nuts (nuts, almonds, pistachios can be used)
- Add sliced bananas, shredded coconut, sugar and cardamom powder to the same ghee.Simmer over low heat until well cooked.Turn off the heat and add the roasted nuts and stir.
- Add flour, milk, one egg and enough salt mixer and blend well.
- Heat a dosa pan, quickly pour a ladleful of batter into center , tilting and swirling pan until batter evenly coats bottom. Cook until crepe is golden
- Put a tablespoon of fruit filling in the center of the crepe and fold into a square.
- Add two eggs, powdered sugar and cardamom powder in a bowl and beat well.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a frying pan. Dip the prepared pathiri in the egg mixture and fry till brown.