- 1 cup Broken wheat
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- salt-to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp Yeast
How to prepare
- Wash the rice and wheat well and soak them separately. Soak for at least two hours.
- First add rice, cooked rice and a little coconut milk in a mixer and grind well.
- Squeeze the wheat well and add it to the ground rice.Add the rest of the ingredients and grind well.
- Allow the batter to ferment at room temperature for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Add more salt and sugar if needed.
- Heat a nonstick pan or an appachatti Pour a ladle full of batter on it and swirl the pan it let the batter spread.Cover and allow it to cook.
- Serve hot with any curry.
Post a Comment