An easy and tasty dosa recipe made with rice, urad dal and flattened rice (poha/ Aval).
- 1/2 cup Urad dal (black gram)
- 1 cup Raw Rice
- 1 cup Flattened Rice (Aval/Poha)
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Salt-to taste
- Ghee/ oil
- Wash and soak rice ,black gram and fenugreek for 2-3 hours.Soak flattened rice 10 minutes before grinding.Drain off the water and transfer to the mixie.Blend to smooth paste in batches adding water as required.
- cover and ferment in a warm place for 8-10 hours.
- Add salt and mix gently without disturbing the air bubbles.
- Heat a dosa pan and pour a ladleful of batter.Pour 1/2 tsp ghee/ oil around the edges.cover and cokk the dosa to a golden brown from the bottom and completely cooked from the top.
- Enjoy with a set of 3-4 dosas with chutney and sambar