Chicken Masala Dosa
We all love to try new flavors on Dosas. How about making a nice masala dosha with chicken?
- Dosa Batter
- 500 grams boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 sliced onions
- 1" piece of ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 Green Chillies
- Curry leaves
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/4 cup of thick coconut milk
How to prepare
- Heat coconut oil in a heavy-bottomed pan and add sliced onion, crushed ginger-garlic, finely chopped green chillies and curry leaves.
- When the onion turns translucent, add masala powders and fry till it raw smell goes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chicken and enough salt.Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. No need to add water.
- When the chicken is well cooked and dry, add thick coconut milk and mix well.Swich off heat when gravy thickens.
- Heat a dosa pan on medium heat.Spread the batter and add a teaspoon of ghee around the edges.
- When it turns light brown and well cooked, place the chicken masala on one half of the dosa.Fold it and serve.
Post a Comment