- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 gms Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 75 gms White chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 drops of green food colouring
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 40 red m&m candies
- Combine all-purpose flour,corn flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,vanilla extract and sugar until light and fluffy.Add in egg and melted white chocolate. Beat well.Add dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees or heat a dosa tawa.
- Line a baking tray or fry pan with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Place star nozzle in piping bag.Fill with cookie dough.Pipe the dough onto the baking tray.Bake for 18-20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack completely
- In a sauce pan heat 1/4 cup water,green food colour and sugar.It become a two-thread consistancy, add grated coconut and mix well.Allow to dry.
- Spread the cookies with colored coconut and finish off with red m&m candies. Wait for half an hour so that the topping and glaze sticks well.
Post a Comment