Rice Powder- 1 cup
Pearl onion-3 nos
Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
Boiling water- 1&1/2-2 Cups
Thick Coconut Milk-1/2Cup
- Grind cumin seeds,shallots and garlic to form a thick paste.
- Add coconut, small onion paste and salt to rice flour. Mix well. Add boiling water gradually and make a soft dough.Roll this into small balls and keep aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add salt to taste.Add the dumplings and cook until it is slightly thick .
- Add coconut milk and bring it to a boil.Switch off the flame and mix well.
- Tempering the pidi with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and pearl onion.
- Serve with Chicken Curry