All purpose flour-1cup
- Combine dry ingredients together.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.Add in egg and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until mixture forms a thick dough.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared tray. Using a fork, press dough to flatten slightly
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack completely.