Urad dal/Uzhunnu parippu-3/4cup
Roasted cumin seed powder-1/2tsp
Roasted cumin seed powder
- Wash and soak urad dal in water for an hour.Drain all the water from the soaked urad dal.Grind it along with ginger,green chilly and salt to a thick paste.(add little water if required)
- Heat oil in a pan .Make small lemon sized balls from the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Soak fried vadas in warm water for 30 seconds.Take out and squeeze so as to remove the excess water from it.
- Beat yoghurt with chilly powder,roasted cumin seed powder and salt.
- Arrange vadas in a serving bowl. Pour the yoghurt mixture evenly so that all the vadas get covered completely.
- Garnish with Dates tamarind chutney,chilly powder,roasted cumin seed powder ,chat masala coriander leaves and sev.
My God,I wish really really if I was your neighbour ! Super yummy and delightful recipe and nice presentation too !ReplyDelete
My alltime favourite vada..very delicious..loved it.ReplyDelete
tempting vada...love that color combination...ReplyDelete
Kollu Poondu/Horse gram Garlic Rice
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Balle Balle....I luv this its my fav.ReplyDelete
looks colorful and tempting..ReplyDelete
wow mouthwatering n awesome....ReplyDelete
Beautiful presentation ,really tempting.ReplyDelete
Super tempting vadas,i can have it anytime.ReplyDelete
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
LOVE LOvE LOVE it...I want it right now :)ReplyDelete
Nice presentation, very tempting..ReplyDelete