Dry red Chilly-6-8
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
Pepper corns-1 tsp
Cinnamon-1 small piece
Ginger garlic paste-1tbsp
5.Coriander leaves-a handful
Curry leaves-2 springs
- Cut chicken into medium sized pieces.Marinate chicken with turmeric powder and salt for an hour.
- Dry roast second set of ingredients until the coconut turns a red brownish color.Add cashew nuts and grind it into a fine paste without adding water.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and fry onions until translucent.Add ginger-garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes.
- Add curry leaves,tomatos,ground paste and chicken.Mix well.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle (no need to add water).Wait for the pressure to get released.
- Open the cooker and boil until gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
chicken roast looks yummy...ReplyDelete
Raw Garlic Chutney
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
super delicious curry :) v invitingReplyDelete
Chicken roast looks so tasty and yummy...Would love to have with white rice or chappatis....ReplyDelete
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
Yum Yum ....Pls pass me some :-)ReplyDelete
Mouthwatering here, super delicious chicken roast.ReplyDelete
Yummy n delicious curry..ReplyDelete
Flavorful adipoli chettinadu chicken roast...Perfect with chapathi..ReplyDelete
Wow so flavorful chicken. YummyReplyDelete
Yummy chicken roast..ReplyDelete
Yummy n flavorful chicken roastReplyDelete
Wow , looks yummy........ First time here, happy to follow u, glad if u follow meReplyDelete
omg!! love your blog!!! nice to see yummy recipes and someone who lives in Qatar :) Please do come visit my blog too!ReplyDelete