Light Brown sugar-1/2cup
- Preheat oven to 170degrees.
- Heat butter and brown sugar till it caramelize.Add cinnamon powder and pour in to a greased pan. Arrange apple slices over brown sugar mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine dry ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.Add eggs one bye one and beat well.Add dry ingredients to the mixture alternately with milk.Stir until just blended.
- Pour the mixture on the top of apple slices.
- Bake for 40 -45inutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Invert the cake on to a serving plate.