Shredded Coconut-1/4 cup
Cashewnuts & raisins-for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry cashewnuts and raisins.
- In the same pan lightly roast the coconut for a minute until it turns slightly golden
- Add rava and fry till a nice aroma comes out of it.
- Add sugar and fry on medium heat.
- Add boiled milk and stir until it starts separate from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and add cardamom powder ,fried raisins and cashew nuts.
- When the mixture is touchable yet still warm, shape into small balls of desired size.
- Store in an air tight container.
perfect ladoo..tempting click..ReplyDelete
cute and perfect..ReplyDelete
enthenkilum sweet kazhikkan kothichirikkuvaayirunnu, ithum koodi ayappol....ini kitchenil kayariye mathiyaavooo....ennale post cheytha basbousa manassil nilkkuva......Superb PinkyReplyDelete
Ladoo looks yummy....ReplyDelete
lovely ladoo... so yummy...ReplyDelete
Today's Recipe - Baked Idli without Idli Pan
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Yummy ladoo !!!! Looks so delicious!!!ReplyDelete
Adding coconut is new to me. looks nice :)ReplyDelete
Perfectly made ladoos :)ReplyDelete
SNC - 1 Results
Looks cute,yummy ladoosReplyDelete
yummy laddoos,lovely & perfect!!ReplyDelete
Join my ongoing EP events-Asafoetida OR Fennel seeds @ Divya's Culinary Journey
Delicious laddoos, feel like grabbing some.ReplyDelete
super inviting...Join me in Fast Food Event - VermicilliReplyDelete
Perfect Ladoo.. yummmm!!!ReplyDelete