All pupose flour-3tbsp
Baking Soda-1/4 tsp
Crushed Cardamom seeds-5
Green food color-a pinch
- Mix sugar,water and crushed cardamom seeds in a pan.Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Set aside.
- In a bowl,add milk powder,all purpose flour and baking soda.Mix well.Add 2tbsp ghee and mix it with dry ingredients.
- Add milk little by little and make a softdough.
- Take one fourth portion of the dough in another bowl.Add cardamom powder ,sugar and green food color.Mix well.
- Cover and keep it aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Divide each dough into 10 equal portions.Shape into smooth balls.
- Flatten white dough with your palm and fill it with green dough.Cover it and roll it into a cylindrical shape.
- Heat refined oil/ghee in a kadai and fry jamuns till the color becomes dark brown.
- Add fried jamuns into the warm syrup.The balls should soak in the syrup for at least 2 hours before serving.
look delicious.. beautiful pictures & presentation :)ReplyDelete
Good job dearReplyDelete
Perfect.. Nice color :)ReplyDelete
wow lip smacking jamun...ReplyDelete
Today's Recipe - EGGLESS PANCAKE
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Delicious jamun...nice clicksReplyDelete
absolutely lovely jamuns.ReplyDelete
love these wonderful kala ones.. they looks slurrppyyReplyDelete
Join my ongoing EP events-Asafoetida OR Fennel seeds @ Divya's Culinary Journey