Vendakka /Ladies Finger /Okra -15 cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Pearl onion (chopped)-1cup
Tomato (chopped)-1 medium
Tamarind -a lemon sized ball
Pearl onion (chopped)-2
- Grind coconut,pearl onion,chilly powder and coriander powder together.
- Soak tamarind in hot water.Squeeze out the extract and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ladies finger.Stir fry 5-6 minutes.
- Add chopped onions ,turmeric powder and tomato.Fry until translucent.
- Add tamarind pulp and water.Cook until soft.
- Add coconut paste ,salt and let it boil for 5 more minutes.
- Heat oil in another pan and sputter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.Fry curry leaves and chopped onions.Pour this over the curry.
- Serve with hot rice.
Yummy recipe love that combo :)ReplyDelete
~Today's Recipe~Beef 65/Crispy Beef Fry
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Love to have a plate....looks delicious with rice....ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
yumm yumm very delicious and I am hungry.ReplyDelete
looks delicious.....great curry for hot rice :)ReplyDelete
Wow So niceReplyDelete
yummy and delicious kuzhambu..ReplyDelete
Delicious and one of my fav combo..ReplyDelete
Nice curry,ethu try cheyanam,yumReplyDelete
Wud love to try this..ReplyDelete