- All purpose flour-1&1/4cup
- Baking Powder-1tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Powdered Sugar-3/4cup
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
- Refined oil-1/2cup
- Cocoa powder-1tbsp
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.Add oil and beat for 2 minutes.stir in the Vanilla essence.Add flour alternately with milk.Stir until just blended.
- Pour half of the batter into another bowl.Add cocoa powder and stir well.
- Put one tbsp of each mix into each cupcake mould. To create marbling, run a wooden skewer through the batters in a swirling motion.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 20-25 minutes.
For Vanilla Butter Cream Froasting
- In a small bowl, beat together butter, sugar, vanilla, and cream until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the icing into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the icing using a
spiralling motion onto the cup cakes .