- Ripe mango-2 cubed
- Green chilly-1 chopped
- Shredded coconut-1/2cup
- Cumin seeds-1/4tsp
- Crushed mustard seeds-1/tsp
- Coconut oil-1tsp
- Mustard seeds-1tsp
- Pearl onion-1 chopped
- Dry red chilly-2
- Curry leaves
- Grind coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Mix together mango ,green chilly, Sugar ,salt, coconut paste and crushed mustard seeds in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and mix well.
- Take another microwave safe bowl,add oil,mustard seeds,chopped onion and curry leaves.Microwave on 100 % power for 1.5-2 minutes.Add dry red chilly and mix well.Pour it over the pachadi.
I have never tasted any fruit pachadi..will try it sometime..ReplyDelete
wow.. looks creamy and tempting..ReplyDelete
Yummy.....tempting fruit pachadi...ReplyDelete
oh one of my favs... looks deliciousReplyDelete
sweet and spice pachadi very interesting idea dear...ReplyDelete
nice and different..ReplyDelete
Love this version,kothiyavunnuReplyDelete
Terrific recipe and lots of nostalgia..Cheers Ganga !ReplyDelete
droolworthy and inviting innovative pachadi.ReplyDelete
Love the microwave version,yummy!!ReplyDelete
Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies
pachadi looking yummy :)ReplyDelete
Very yummy, am going to try this..ReplyDelete
wow yum yum!ReplyDelete
"SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series
"South Indian Cooking" (SIC) # 1 (July 15th to Sep 15th)
"Cooking with Whole Foods" - BROWN RICE (June 10th to Aug 10th)