1.All purpose flour-1&1/2cup
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.Add oil and beat for 2 minutes.stir in the Vanilla essence.Add flour alternately with milk.Stir until just blended.
- Pour half of the batter into another bowl.Add cocoa powder and stir well.
- Pour a tbsp of the white cake batter onto the center of the pan. Then, pour a spoonful of the chocolate batter directly at the center of the white cake batter. Repeat until all the cake batter has been poured into the pan.
- Bake the cake until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. (40-45 minutes)