1.Whole meal bread-6-8
2.Whole wheat pasta-1/2cup
4.All purpose flour-1tsp
6.Cream cheese spread-1tbsp
- Cook pasta in boiling water.Drain completely.Sprinkle 1 tspof refined oil/butter and keep aside.
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a pan,add chopped garlic and oregano.Fry for a minute.
- Add flour and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly add the milk and stir till it forms a creamy consistency.
- Add cheese,pepper,sugar,salt and cooked pasta.
- Cook on low flame for 3mins mixing well continuously.
- Keep the mixture aside to cool completely.
- Remove edges from the bread and sprinkle a little water all over the slice.Roll each slices using a rolling pin.
- Place a tbsp of pasta in the centre of a bread slice and moisten the edges with water and seal it.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Apply butter on the bread rolls and arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.