2.Chilly powder-5 heaped tsp
Asafoetida powder /kayapodi-1/4tsp
Fenugreek powder/uluva podi-1/4tsp
4.Coconut oil/Gingelly oil-3tbsp
Curry leaves-3 springs
- Cut mangos into small pieces.Add 1tsp salt and mix well. keep it aside for an hour .
- Heat oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds.Add garlic and curry leaves.Saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chilly powder and fry for a minute.
- Add water and allow it to a boil.
- Add asafoetida powder,fenugreek powder, mango pieces and salt.Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve with rice.
- Store it in to dry and clean airtight glass jars.