Kashmiri chilly powder-1tsp
Garam masala Powder-1/2tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Almond/Cashew nut-a handful (soaked in water for 15 minutes)
4.Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, yoghurt ,ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and salt.Keep it aside for an hour.
- Heat 1tbs butter in a pan and saute onions unil translucent.Add ginger garlic paste and saute well another 2 minutes.Add chilly powder and fry for a minute.Now add tomatoes and saute until tomatoes turn soft.Add almonds /cashew nuts and remove from heat.
- Cool completely and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a kadai and fry cardamom ,cloves,cinnamon and pepper powder.Add ground paste,3/4cup water,sugar and salt.
- When it starts boiling Add marinated chicken and coriander leaves.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until desired consistency is reached.
- Switch off flame and finally add fresh cream.Mix well
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
- Serve with chapathi ,rice, parathas, naan,etc