1.Raw rice(payasam rice)-1/2cup
- Cook rice with3cups water.
- Add melted jageery 1tbsp ghee and stir well.
- Add ghee little by little until thickened.
- Add shredded coconut and cardamom powder.
- Keep stirring until everything comes together.
- Garnish with fried cashewnuts and raisins.
My all time favourite it is!ReplyDelete
Please Join Me
Inviting You For A Guest Post
Wow what a lovely recipe... Always loved itReplyDelete
i love it!! awesome ganga!!ReplyDelete
I love it.
Hmmmm mouth watering recipeeeReplyDelete
I love this.. thanks for sharing this recipeReplyDelete
Tempting and delicious payasamReplyDelete
SYF & HWS - Fennel Seeds
Very delicious, mouthwatering recipe..ReplyDelete
Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
in the following ongoing events-
Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns
so tempting n yummy payasam :)ReplyDelete
Mouthwatering here, super delicious payasam.ReplyDelete
really very good recipe. love itReplyDelete
Delicious payasam...happy to follow u,do visit mine in your free time..ReplyDelete
Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen
one of my favorites !!!!loved the yummy payasam :-)looks so delicious !!!ReplyDelete
We call this Sweet Pongal... I just love it and eat lots until I get sick :)ReplyDelete