5.Curry leaves-2 springs
- Pressure cook vegetables with turmeric powder,chilly powder, salt and 1/2cup water for 1 whistle.
- Grind together coconut,cumin seeds,curry leaves and pearl onion.
- Add coconut paste and mix well.Bring to a boil.Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add curry leaves and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and close with a lid.
- Serve with rice.
Looks Yummy! Never added jackfruit to AvialReplyDelete
nice and tasty combo. we cook it alone.ReplyDelete
Nice dish!! An award waiting for you @ http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/04/my-second-award.htmlReplyDelete
Makes me drool..kothiyavunnuReplyDelete
Yumm, super tempting aviyal..ReplyDelete
Avial looks yum.ReplyDelete
Join me in the ONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
Plz collect an award from my blog dear...
luks yummy.never made chakka avial.delicious one.ReplyDelete
Pinky adipoli.....super aayittunde...ReplyDelete
Looks delicious, haven't tried much with jackfruit..ReplyDelete
nicely made, looks delicious.ReplyDelete
chakka aviyal is something new and like the pics a lot.ReplyDelete
Wow, Nice clicksReplyDelete