Dry red chilly-2
- Wash and soak dried tapioca and red gram separately in water overnight.Cook tapioca with 5-6cups water.Strain water and again add fresh water to it.Add turmeric powder and salt.Cook util soft.Strain water and keep it aside.
- Pressure cook red gram with enough water and salt.Strain and keep aside.
- Coarsely grind coconut with turmeric powder chilly powder,cumin seeds,garlic and green chilly.
- Add ground coconut and cooked red gram to the tapioca and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Heat 2tbsp coconut oil in a pan ans splutter mustard seeds.Fry dry red chilly and curry leaves.Add tapioca mixture.cover and cook on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Serve with fish curry or mango pickle.