2.Coconut milk powder-2tbsp
Black sesame seeds-1tbsp
- Soak rice in water for 3-4 hours.Drain and spread on a cotton cloth to absorb the excess moisture.
- Fry the black gram until light brown.
- Grind rice with fried black gram into a fine powder.
- Make a firm dough with sieved flour,coconut milk powder,butter,cumin seeds,black sesame seeds ,salt and warm water.keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Grease your hands with oil.Take small lemon sized balls from the dough and roll between your palms to form a thin cylinder.Bring the ends together to form into small rings.
- Deep fry until golden brown.