1) Hard boiled eggs-3
Ginger garlic paste-2tsp
3) Chilly powder-1tsp
4)Semi thick coconut milk-1cup
- Heat oil in a an. Add onions, green chilly and ginger garlic paste.
- They becomes soft and tomato and curry leaves.
- When oil appears, add masalas and saute for a minute.
- Add 1 cup semi thick coconut milk and salt.
- Cover and cook in low flame till the gravy becomes thick.Add egg and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
egg roast looks really yummy...drooling here..ReplyDelete
Egg roast looks awesome.. makes me drool..:)) awesome..ReplyDelete
U have done it poerfectly...........so tempting preperation...lovelyReplyDelete
wow...egg roast looks more tempting...very nice preparation!!ReplyDelete
OnGoing Event ~ Dish It Out-Brinjal n Garlic
Yummy and perfectly done..love itReplyDelete
Looks delicious and tempting,awesome click.ReplyDelete
tempting egg roast !! great presentation !!ReplyDelete
Ongoing event CC-Chocolate Fest
Spicy rich egg roast looks yummy and mouthwatering..ReplyDelete
The egg curry looks so spicy and with the coconut should have tasted very, very yummy..ReplyDelete