For Chicken Masala
3.Kashmiri chilly powder-1&1/2tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2tsp
4.Semi thick coconut milk-1/2cu
5.Coriander leaves(chopped)-a handful
- Cook chicken with turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a an and splutter mustard seeds..Add onion,ginger garlic paste and green chilies .Fry till translucent.Add spices, cooked chicken, chopped tomato and coconut milk.Cook until all water is absorbed.Add coriander leaves and remove from heat.
White Rice Flour-2cups
- Add some salt to a cup of water and sprinkle it evenly over the flour and mix to make the powder wet.
- Put a handful of grated coconut in the puttukutty and then put 2tbsp of meat masala.Then add another handful puttu flour.This is done till the top.
- Close the lid and steam it until steam comes out through the holes of the lid.`