1.All purpose flour-1cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.Line a baking an with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate using double boiler.Once chocolate melts remove from heat and add butter.Mix until butter melts.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.Add chocolate-butter mix ,flour and coco powder.Mix until well incorporated. Mix in chocolate chips.Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 25minutes or until set.
- When cool cut into desired shapes and store in an airtight container.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.