- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grind 1cup oats into a fine powder.Mix with 1/2cup oats and keep aside.
- Beat egg and sugar until light and fluffy. Add nutella and beat until smooth.Add oats and mix completely.
- Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and flatten.
- Bake at 180° for 8-10 minutes or until set.
wow.....superb dear...healthy cookies...ReplyDelete
Healthy and tempting cookies..ReplyDelete
Delicious and healthy cookies,thanks for sharing....ReplyDelete
Looks soo yummy!! Love the combo too :)ReplyDelete
beautiful recipe. so festive and so chocolaty.ReplyDelete
My daughter is a big fan of nutella cookies.Nice recipe Ganga.ReplyDelete
wow, another great recipe from u...yummy cookies !!ReplyDelete
Mmmm...A nutella fan here...these chocolaty cookies look yumReplyDelete
this is just awesome dear..looks great..:)ReplyDelete
Nice recipe dear. Looks perfect.ReplyDelete
EVENT FOR DECEMBER & GIVEAWAY, ‘ONLY’- COOKIES & CAKES
Those cookies looks absolutely divine.ReplyDelete
Nice post. I think people should go through it. Thank you.ReplyDelete
ICSE Admission Mumbai | Mumbai schools
Wonderful recipe. Looks yummy and fabulous.ReplyDelete