1.Bread Slices-8 pieces
Vanilla custard powder-1tbsp
- Mix 1tbsp of custard powder with 2tbsp of milk.Pour this mixture and sugar into the milk and stir well.Boil the milk until slightly thick.Keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Make 4 sandwiches with bread and nutella.Cut each sandwiches into 12 pieces.
- Arrange bread pieces into the baking dish.Pour custard over the bread pieces.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
Very tempting, love the combination ith nutella.ReplyDelete
SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series - CARDAMOM (Dec 5th to Jan 5th)
LGSS -"Tomato" - Nov 5th to Dec 5th
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY
Super delicious pudding,makes me hungry.ReplyDelete
wow so tempting dear........ReplyDelete
Nice and tempting recipe.. looks too good.. thanks for the recipe dear.. Yummy !!ReplyDelete
Tempting and delicious pudding..lovelyReplyDelete
Oooh! Yummy! This looks so irresistible.ReplyDelete
Wow!!! This looks so inviting. Bookmarked!ReplyDelete
wonderful idea, pudding looks yum..ReplyDelete
Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions
adipoli aayirikyunnu...custardum chocolatum making it yummyReplyDelete