Fish-1 large piece
Crushed Mint Leaves-1tbsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except fish.
- Rub this marinade on both sides of the fish using your hands.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
Perfect grilled fish...........mint flavour seems deliciousReplyDelete
wow love it....can smell it from hereReplyDelete
OMG! am drooling here...love it!ReplyDelete
Lovely and flavorful..will surely try thisReplyDelete
healthy nd mouthwatering.....ReplyDelete
Wow super flavourful grilled fish..ReplyDelete
wow luv fish dear...this luks awesome...ReplyDelete
Am hosting a series event on SPICES starting this month...let me knw if you would like to guest host in future months...
SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series - CARDAMOM (Dec 5th to Jan 5th)
LGSS -"Tomato" - Nov 5th to Dec 5th
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY
wow!! should be so tasty with a flavour of mint..will try this soon .thanks for sharing ....ReplyDelete