Stage-1:Soaking the fruits
- Soak dry fruits and nuts in wine-caramel cyrup mixture.Keep in an airtight container at least one week.
Stage-2:Preparation of caramel syrup
Sugar-1/3cupStage-3:Preparation of batter
- In a small pan heat 1/3 cup of sugar .Keep stirring until the color changes to dark brown.Turnoff heat and add 1/3cup water.Mix well and keep it aside
1.All purpose flour-1&1/4cup
Blend flour with baking powder and spices.Strain through a sieve.
- preheat oven to 150 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,vanilla extract and sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add flour to the mixture alternately with caramel syrup .Stir until just blended.Gently fold in the soaked fruits with a spoon.
- Fill mold 3/4 full.Bake until dark brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes.
Awesome Gnaga!! i simply love the way u have showed it :) i am plannign to make next week.. but with rum ;).. i didnt know we can amke it with wince too :)ReplyDelete
Absolutely tempting dear....lovely clicks..ReplyDelete
Thakarthu pachakam analloooooo...Yummy cake dear..ReplyDelete
Ganga your cake looks wonderful. I like the idea of soaking the dried fruits and nut first in alkohol, I hadnt tried it with wine though. Great Post!ReplyDelete
superb looking cake. feel like baking this right now and taste :)ReplyDelete
An excellent cake!Looks so moist and decadent.ReplyDelete
wow..that is more than professional Ganga..loved the recipe too.ReplyDelete
Ganga ithu super aayittundu ketto....ReplyDelete
Prefect for the Xmas season :) when u find time drop by my blog would love to hear from u tooReplyDelete
lovely cake.....came out so perfectlyReplyDelete
lovely cake.........came out so perfectlyReplyDelete
Awesome looking plum cake..Delicious!ReplyDelete
amazing yumy plum cake bookmark itReplyDelete
Super rich looking cake,prefect for xmas..ReplyDelete
Yummy cake.. I'm actually planning to makeReplyDelete
the same cake for Christmas..
Dear Please grab the award which is waiting for you at my space..........here goes the linkReplyDelete
Adipoli ...now I m also inspired to make one :)ReplyDelete
First time here,lot of yummy things...Kerala mixture kalakki.
Will be following u :)
Perfectly baked cake, looks very yummy!ReplyDelete
Awesome looking cake..kothiyavunnuReplyDelete
fabulous plum cake, kothiyavunu Ganga...my favReplyDelete
wat a fantastic recipe...absolute delicious cake..:)ReplyDelete
Awesome Bake Dear.Luv ur version.Bookmarked it.Yummy.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete