1.Potato(boiled and peeled)-2
Garam Masala Powder-1/4tsp
- Cut potato into medium sized cubes.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add ginger,garlic,green chilly and onion.Fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add masalas and stir for a minute.Add chopped tomatoes,potatoes and salt.
- Fry potatoes about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until evenly golden.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
aloo jeera is one of my fav....ReplyDelete
LGSS -"Tomato" - Nov 5th to Dec 5th
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY
Amazing recipe.... Looks yum..Gr8ReplyDelete
Super flavourful jeera aloo,inviting..ReplyDelete
I too make like this but add sambhar powder .. Looks mouthwatering :)ReplyDelete
Tempting me a lot..adipoliReplyDelete
So colourful nd delicious..ReplyDelete
I love the yummy flavors of this simple curry.. very nicely madeReplyDelete
Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions
thanks for visiting my space...jeera aloo recipe looks simply delicious dear !ReplyDelete
delicious and yummy jeera aloo, my hubby loves it..ReplyDelete
Jeera in alu can be divine.ReplyDelete
Wow looks really delicious. I would like to try this soon :-
order online food delhi
Lots of great looking dishes here! I can't keep up with all the dishes I want to make...there's always so many good ones :)
Restaurant in Laxmi Nagar