1.Ground Almonds-1/2 cup
3.All Purpose flour-1&1/2cups
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine all purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl beat butter and powdered sugar until creamy.Add egg and beat well.Reduce speed to low and then add the flour slowly to the mixture until combined.
- Divide dough evenly into 2 bowls.Mix one portion with red food coloring, and one with green food coloring.
- Take small portions from each color and shape into small balls.Flatten slightly and press an almond into the center of each cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.