- Pour into the jar of a blender 12 tbsp of milk powder and 1 lr of water.Blend on low speed for 10 seconds or until the powder dissolves.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk to a boil over high heat.As soon as the milk comes to the boil, add lemon juice and stir gently. Stir until milk separates completely separates into curds and whey.
- Line a large sieve with muslin cloth and sit over a large bowl or saucepan. Strain the cheese into the sieve and run some cold water through it. Wrap the cheese in the cloth and hang it off the tap over the sink to allow the excess water to drain for 30minutes.
- Knead the paneer into a soft dough .Divide the dough into 20 portions.Shape into smooth balls.
- Mix sugar,water and crushed cardamom seeds in a pan.when the water comes to a boil drop the paneer balls slowly into the sugar syrup one by one.Cover and cook on low flame for 20-25 minutes.
- After cooling put in refrigerator. Serve cold.
very easy rasgulla recipe.....ReplyDelete
looks really delicious..nice recipeReplyDelete
Lovely recipe.. looks absolutely good.. thanks for the wonderful recipe dear :)ReplyDelete
yum yum rasgullas, lovely recipe..ReplyDelete
Yummy rasgullas...lovely recipe..ReplyDelete
Yummy rasgullas, making me hungry.ReplyDelete
You have a fabulous blog dear, glad to follow you, do stop by mine when you are free..