All purpose Flour-2tbsp
Crushed Cardamom seeds-5
- Mix sugar,water and crushed cardamom seeds in a pan.Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Set aside
- In a bowl,add milk powder,all purpose flour and baking soda.Mix well.Add 2tbsp ghee and mix it with dry ingredients..Add milk little by little and make a soft dough.Cover and keep it aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 portions.Shape into smooth balls.
- The balls are deep fried in refined oil/ghee till the color becomes golden brown.
- Add fried gulab jamuns into the warm syrup.The balls should soak in the syrup for at least 2 hours before serving.